HP 250 G6 Core i5 7200U 2.5 GHz Win 10 Pro 64-bit notebook computer
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
Powered for business
Confidently complete projects with the power of the 7th Gen Intel Core processors.
Extras that polish the experience
HP, a world leader in PCs helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals and designed to fit the needs of business with an RJ-45 port and a VGA port.
Let nothing stand in your way
Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP protect you from today's security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
Cloud-based IT management made simple
HP Touchpoint Manager offers users simple tools and services from a single cloud-based solution for managing data and security.
Cut out the chatter
Suppress background noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation Software.
All the right ports and slots
Quickly connect to your peripherals in the office or at home with legacy ports like an RJ-45 and a VGA port. Back-up and quickly move data to and from your HP 250 with the fast and convenient SD card slot.
Help secure critical data
The firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
Get fast connections with Gigabit LAN and WLAN 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.2 combo.
HP Data Sheet
Windows 10 Pro 64
7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Intel® Core™ i5-7200U with Intel HD Graphics 620 (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
15.6" diagonal HD SVA anti-glare slim LED-backlit (1366 x 768) [11,15]
Intel® HD Graphics 620
External I/O Ports
Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.
2 Integrated stereo speakers
Full-sized island-style with numeric keypad
Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled. Taps enabled as default
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (non-vPro™)
45 W Smart AC adapter 
4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
Up to 12 hours
ENERGY STAR® certified
Dimensions (W X D X H)
14.96 x 9.99 x 0.93 in
Starting at 4.14 lb
HP Elite Support with limited 1-year standard parts and labour (1/1/0) warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
HP ePrint; HP Support Assistant; Buy Office; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI; Bing Search for IE 11; Discover HP Touchpoint Manager; Windows 10 Recovery Manager; Windows 10 Push Button Reset Recovery; HP System Event Utility; CyberLink Power Media Player; HP JumpStart 
TPM 2.0; Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately)
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft's support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  HD-DVD disks cannot be played on this drive. No support for DVDRAM. Actual speeds may vary. Don't copy copyright-protected materials. Double Layer discs can store more data than single layer discs; discs burned with this drive may not be compatible with many existing single-layer DVD drives and players.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  All cables are sold separately.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology requires an Intel processor, plus an AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics configuration and is not available on FreeDOS. With AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics technology, full enablement of all discrete graphics video and display features may not be supported on all systems (e.g. OpenGL applications will run on the integrated GPU or the APU as the case may be).
-  Available on select processors.
-  Internet access required.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.
-  Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at http://www.hp.com/go/options
16 Feet 300 LED Waterproof Light Strip With IR Remote Control