Cisco Small Business Wi-Fi WAP121 Wireless access point
The Cisco WAP121 is a sleek, affordable, and easy to deploy wireless access point that delivers fast, reliable wireless connectivity and enables small businesses to easily expand their wired networks. The device combines ease of use with business-class features such as support for IPv6, Power over Ethernet for simpler deployment, quality of service to prioritize network traffic, and advanced security to deliver the reliability and performance needed for small business networks. The sleek and elegant design with flexible mounting options allows it to seamlessly blend into any small business environment. The Single Point Setup feature makes deployment of multiple access point easy, and cost effective. It can be managed with an intuitive browser-based GUI or embedded setup wizard.
Product Information provided by the Manufacturer
Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup
|The Cisco WAP121 combines business-class features such as support for IPv6, Wireless-N technology, Power over Ethernet (PoE), quality of service, advanced security, Single Point Setup, and flexible mounting options. With these features, it delivers a reliable, high-speed wireless network and allows small businesses to easily expand their wired networks.|
Feature and Capabilities
- Provides affordable high-bandwidth wireless-N connectivity for demanding applications
- Features Fast Ethernet LAN ports to help enable faster downloads for large files
- Offers easy setup and use with wizard-based configuration
- Support Controller-less technology using Single Point Setup for managing multiple access points
- Safeguards business information with enhanced security
- Offers flexible installation options and attractive design with internal antennas
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- Support Controller-less technology with Single Point Setup for managing multiple access points
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, protects sensitive business information.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- IntelligentQoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
Cisco Small Business 3-Year Support Service
Cisco Small Business Support Service
The Small Business Support Service is an optional device-level service agreement that expands and enhances the technical support exclusively for Cisco Small Business products
- Three-year "peace-of-mind" support
- Unlimited telephone and online chat support with Cisco engineers, 24 hours daily in English, business hours in 12 other languages
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement in more than 65 countries (same-day shipments in other countries, where available)
- Major and minor software releases
- Online service request tools
|Compliant Standards:||IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11d , IEEE 802.11e , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11i , IEEE 802.11n , IEEE 802.1Q , IEEE 802.1x , IEEE 802.3 , IEEE 802.3af , IEEE 802.3u , Wi-Fi Protected Setup|
|Data Link Protocol:||IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n|
|Data Transfer Rate:||300 Mbps|
|Features:||Access Control List (ACL) support , DHCP support , E-mail alert , Firmware upgradable , IPv4 support , IPv6 support , Load balancing , Multiple SSID support , Quality of Service (QoS) , RADIUS support , Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support , Syslog support , VLAN support , Wall mountable , Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support , Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) , Wireless bridge mode , Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support|
|Network Transport Protocol:||Bonjour , DHCP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE):||PoE|
|Remote Management Protocol:||HTTP , HTTPS , SNMP 3 , SSH , Telnet|
|Spread Spectrum Method:||OFDM|
|Status Indicators:||LAN , Power , WLAN|
|Type:||Wireless access point|
|Wi-Fi Bands:||2.4 GHz|
|Authentication Method:||Radio Service Set ID (SSID) , RADIUS|
|Compliant Standards:||FCC Class B certified , IC|
|Encryption Algorithm:||WPA , WPA2|
|Antenna Form Factor:||Internal|
|Gain Level:||2 DBi|
|Support Details Full Contract Period:||Lifetime|
|Support Details Type:||Limited warranty|
|Connectivity Details Type:||Network cable|
|Humidity Range Operating:||10 - 85% (non-condensing)|
|Max Operating Temperature:||40 °C|
|Min Operating Temperature:||0 °C|
|Country Kits:||Latin America , United States|
|Product Line:||Cisco Small Business|
|Nominal Voltage:||DC 12 V|
|Type:||External power adapter|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Service & Support|
|Type:||Limited lifetime warranty|
Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer of Warranty
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer or a third party contacted by the manufacturer to consolidate information. Please refer to the manufacturer for explanation of the products herein and other ratings.
More from this collection
16 Feet 300 LED Waterproof Light Strip With IR Remote Control